Mary Allgier graduated from the IU McKinney School of Law in 2020. Mary is admitted to practice in all Indiana courts. Since being admitted to the bar, Mary has primarily practiced family law, tackling everything from divorces and child support, cases of domestic violence, and even complex UCCJEA matters in child custody.
Mary participated in the IU McKinney Trial team and Moot court competition while in law school and was also a McKinney Student Ambassador. Prior to law school, she worked for the state legislature in public relations/media.
Mary grew up in Hamilton County and attended Westfield high school. Outside work, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, being a pop culture nerd, and hanging out with her 55-pound lap dog.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Supreme Court of Indiana, 2021
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 2020
- Butler University
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women
- Major: Electronic Journalism, Spanish
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indianapolis Bar Association, May 2021 – present
Pro Bono Activities
- Guardian ad Litem, Kids’ Voice of Indiana 2022 to present
Past Employment Positions
- Lopez Law, Associate attorney, 2021 to 2022
- Marion County Prosecutor’s Office, Intern, 2018 to 2020
- Indiana State Senate Majority Caucus, Visual Comm. Specialist, 2014 to 2017